The following are articles published by Pryor Priest & Harber on topics relating to our practice areas: Car accidents, truck accidents, injuries, medical malpractice, dangerous property accidents, and other personal injury topics.
If you wish to speak to an attorney from our firm, please call us at (865) 522-4191 or complete our online contact form.
- Trampolines: Are they a danger to children?
- Distracting smartphones and their role in fatal car accidents
- Four tips for safely sharing the road with large trucks in Tennessee
- How dangerous is drunk driving? The NHTSA provides guidance.
- Report: Speed limiting tech proposed as safety measure for large trucks
- Understanding the impact of traumatic brain injuries in Tennessee
- Improving U.S. economy may lead to increased tractor trailer traffic
- Three Decades Later, Speeding Deaths Remain Unchanged
- Study finds distracted drivers often text while driving
- Proving medical malpractice and filing suits in a timely manner
- Electronic on-board recording devices could reduce semi truck accidents
- Drunk driving continues to be a problem in Tennessee