Family Law Is Not Only About Divorce
In family law legal matters, experience often makes the difference. As you work to resolve family law disputes and create agreements, you will want to know:
- Is your attorney experienced in conducting property division, visitation, support and custody negotiations?
- Is your attorney able to fully protect your property, including complex business, inheritance and retirement account property?
- And is your attorney fully familiar with child support, spousal support and child custody legal guidelines?
Vast Experience In Handling Family Law Matters
At the Knoxville, Tennessee, family and divorce law firm of Pryor Priest & Harber, we have handled thousands of family law legal cases. Our legal team’s credentials include:
- Three certified mediators
- Adjunct associate professor of law
- Board-certified civil trial specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Current and former president and board of governors member of various bar and trial lawyers’ associations
- The Best Lawyers in America listing
We provide compassionate, patient and aggressive legal representation for all family law-related legal issues, including:
- Alimony/spousal support
- Child custody and child support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
We have litigated hundreds of contested divorces as well as settled even more divorce and family law disputes and disagreements through negotiations. In addition, we are highly experienced both as mediators and in representing family law clients in mediation. To learn more about our family law legal services, contact our office.
Contact Us Now For Answers To Your Family Law Questions
Call Pryor Priest & Harber at 865-223-6303 or send us an email to schedule your initial consultation. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and accept credit cards.